Sunday, September 30, 2007

Do You.........?

Do you miss me?
As much as I miss you

Do you long to hear my voice ?
As much as I long to hear yours

Do you remember my smile?
As much as I still see yours dancing on your lips

Do you still remember the things we shared?
As much as I dare when I'm feeling strong
Do you still hear my laughter?
As much as I hear yours
Do you still want to call me in the middle of the night?
As much as I want you to call

Do you still want to hold me in your arms?
As much as I want to be held

Do you wonder if I think of you
Well, if you are reading this
You know I do....

5 comments:

floots said...

i feel almost guilty for reading these two posts and enjoying or empathising with their sadness and beauty
i hope that you do not mind me reading something so personal - but it is also something universal which many of us can understand
thank you

whispers said...

Floots Don't feel guilty, I wrote them a few weeks ago and felt it was time to 'release' it, to finally let it go.

whispers said...

or to try too xx

whispers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miladysa said...

I LOVE this.

Bittersweet.